Despite a lifelong rivalry in sports, one thing we can all agree on is that they Ozzies know how to camp! The guys at Oz Tent pioneered the first 60-second tent, making sure it could withstand the harshest environmental conditions by choosing quality materials together with rigorous testing – there’s nothing quite like the Australian outback to put a product through its paces.
This is a fantastic tent is very simple to set up. It can be set up by one person in under 60 seconds (30 seconds if you are a seasoned pro!). The tent is tall enough for you to stand up in and it comes with a front awning that gives you extra shade and protection from the elements. The only downside is the size of the tent when you need to transport it. It is 2m long in the carry bag and will only fit on roof racks or inside of bigger vehicles.
Features & Specifications
- Easy setup in less than 60 seconds
- 100% waterproof material
- Sleeps 2 – 3
- Internal Side Windows
- Floor: Heavy-duty, heat-sealed PVC tub floor
- Packed Size: 200cm (L) × 27cm (W) × 21cm (H)
- Set-Up Size: 240cm (W) × 200cm (D) × 190cm (H)
- Awning Size: 200cm (L) × 240cm (W)
- Weight: 22kg
- Minimum of 3 nights required per rental
- For rentals longer than 15 nights please send us a quick enquiry