This easy-to-set-up rooftop tent might be lightweight, but it is as tough and ready for the next off-road camping adventure as you are…
Our 1.4-meter Tentco rooftop tent weighs 56 kgs and is designed to give campers a fuss-free set-up and take-down experience, thanks to the use of lightweight materials and unpretentious features.
It’s also manufactured right here in South Africa, so you can rest in your rooftop tent assured that it has all the South African weather-proof features you need to protect you from our climate’s weather elements.
Inside, you’ll find large windows for ventilation and elevated views of your surroundings, built-in pockets to store your car keys, torches and devices, and a built-in mattress that easily accommodates up to 2 adults.
Tentco 2-Sleeper Rooftop Tent Features:
- Sleeps 2 (1.4 x 2.4m)
- Total weight: 56kg
- External Casing: Heavy-duty PVC cover
- Tent Walls Fabric: 280g Coyote Ripstop Canvas
- 420D Coyote Ripstop Oxford Full Fly Sheet
- Mattress: Non-deforming foam mattress (30 density)
- Inside window closure
- Sky window
- Heat Vent
- Flooring: Aluminium baseboard
- Ladder: Aluminium
- Vehicles will require aftermarket roof rails for the roof tent to mount on (alternatively, enquire about Load Bars with Go Camp).
- Minimum of 4 nights required per rental
- For rentals longer than 15 nights please send us a quick enquiry
- Please note our offices are open Monday – Friday
Get a Rental Price Estimate