If weight-efficiency is what you’re looking for in the rooftop tent department, this is your solution!
Weighing just 43kg, the Front Runner Rooftop Tent is currently the lightest rooftop tent on the market. This makes it more versatile for smaller off-road vehicles, such as the Suzuki Jimny, to enjoy it too without compromising on the wear and tear of the vehicle, as well as fuel consumption and ride quality when dealing with it on-road. (Wind noise? What wind noise?)
It can sleep two adults comfortably and is made of durable, weatherproof materials for all seasons. Setting up and packing up the Front Runner Rooftop Tent between locations is a breeze – simply unzip the cover, undo the straps, fold out the tent using the extendable ladder, attach the rain fly and wallaaah…you’re good to Go Camp!
For a bit of night-time ambience, remove the rainfly to expose the roof screen Skylight view.
Front Runner Rooftop Tent Features:
- Sleeps 2
- External Casing: Heavy-duty PVC cover
- Fabric: Water-repellent 260g 66d poly/cotton ripstop with rainfly
- Mattress: (double) 60mm thick high-density PU foam
- Mesh: Doors/windows fitted with mosquito netting
- Flooring: Aluminium sheeting and side rails with foam core
- Ladder: Front Runner Aluminium Ladder Extension
- Vehicles will require aftermarket roof rails for roof tent to mount on
- Minimum of 4 nights required per rental
- For rentals longer than 15 nights please send us a quick enquiry