If weight efficiency is what you’re looking for in the rooftop tent department, this is your solution!
Weighing just 43kg, the Front Runner Rooftop Tent is currently the lightest rooftop tent on the market. This makes it more versatile for smaller off-road vehicles, such as the Suzuki Jimny, to enjoy it too without compromising on the wear and tear of the vehicle, as well as fuel consumption and ride quality when dealing with it on-road. (Wind-noise? What wind noise?)
It can sleep two adults comfortably and is made of durable, weatherproof materials for all seasons. Setting up and packing up the Front Runner Rooftop Tent between locations is a breeze – simply unzip the cover, undo the straps, fold out the tent using the extendable ladder, attach the rain fly and wallah…you’re good to Go Camp!
For a bit of nighttime ambience, remove the rainfly to expose the roof screen Skylight view.
ROOFTOP TENT ANNEX
When you rent the Front Runner Rooftop Tent, you add extra ground-based storage and privacy to your rooftop tent camping setup. The Rooftop Tent Annex can be used as additional sleeping space, as a shelter for your kitchen space, or as privacy for a shower or changing room set-up.
Front Runner Rooftop Tent Features:
- Sleeps 2
- External Casing: Heavy-duty PVC cover
- Fabric: Water-repellent 260g 66d poly/cotton ripstop with rainfly
- Mattress: (double) 60mm thick high-density PU foam
- Mesh: Doors/windows fitted with mosquito netting
- Flooring: Aluminium sheeting and side rails with foam core
- Ladder: Front Runner Aluminium Ladder Extension
Front Runner Rooftop Tent Annex Features:
- Zippered fabric flaps on both the inside and outside of the screen windows give privacy and protection from the elements.
- Entry into the Annex is via the right-hand side to avoid the ladder of the Rooftop Tent.
The zippered screen door also has a Velcro fabric cover for privacy and rain protection.
- The back of the Annex features a zippered door for easy entry into a vehicle door.
- Made of the same lightweight, breathable and waterproof tent fabric as the Rooftop Tent.
- Stores compact in a matching cinch tie/drawstring bag.
- Features a removable, zip-off waterproof flooring ideal when making an added sleeping room.
- Vehicles will require aftermarket roof rails for the roof tent to mount on (enquire about Front Runner Load Bars with Go Camp).
- Minimum of 4 nights required per rental
- For rentals longer than 15 nights please send us a quick enquiry
- Please enquire about additional rates for the optional annex tent rental.
- Please note our offices are open Monday – Friday