Our roof tents are top of the range and offer you:⠀
- A gas-strut assisted design that takes seconds to open and close.⠀
- A three-point entry / exit layout so you don’t have to plan your campsite around your tent.⠀
- Lightweight aluminium construction and an aerodynamic shape, saving you on fuel-consumption.⠀
- And because you can close the tent with your bedding inside and it only takes seconds to open and close, it won’t stop you from exploring the surrounding area once your campsite is set up.
The 270° shadow awning can be set up in seconds. Just unzip the bag and swing the awning through a full 270°. It’s so easy, one person can manage it. The awning wraps around your vehicle, providing 10 sqm of shade, helping protect the areas that need it most.
Roof Top Tent Features:
- External Casing: Aluminium.
- Fabric: 400-gram UV-resistant rib-lock waterproof canvas with sealed seams.
- Mattress: 75 mm High-density foam mattress with zip-off cover.
- Mesh: Doors/windows fitted with high-quality mosquito netting.
- Insulation: Polyethylene closed-cell foam.
- Internal Sizes: 1.3m by 2.1m long; hight open is 1,6m
- External Sizes: 1,4m by 2.3m long; closed 0.28m
- Times: Setup under 1 min; Closing 2-3 min
- Length: 2.6m. (when closed)
- Shade area:10m2.
- Construction: Aluminium.
- Fabric: Imported reflective material.
- Times: Setup 2 min; Pack up under 5 min
- Vehicles will require aftermarket roof rails for roof tent to mount on
- Minimum of 4 nights required per rental
- For rentals longer than 15 nights please send us a quick enquiry
- Please note our offices are open Monday – Friday