Sleeps 3-4 people
Built with extra space and comfort, the Howling Moon 1.8m Tourer is one of the largest and most spacious rooftop tents that customers can rent from Go Camp.
If maximum comfort, more room and extra length are at the top of your “NB rooftop tent requirements”, then our Howling Moon Tourer is an ideal option for you. It can accommodate 3 – 4 people in its dual high-density memory foam mattress, with the option for an extra adult or child in its add-on room.
Apart from its super thick and comfy mattress, another great benefit of the Tourer is that it extends over the ladder, allowing you to stay dry when climbing in and out in wet weather.
Its annex/add-on room can be used to accommodate an extra camper, extra storage or as a changing room and can be rented as an optional extra from Go Camp.
- Packed dimensions: L:190 W:130 H:36cm
- Set-up dimensions: L:240 W:180 H:120cm
- Weight: 70kg
- 380 gms/sqm Polyester/cotton ripstop material.
- 75mm thick high-density foam mattress.
- Insect protected doors and windows.
- Side awning extension.
- Apex air vents.
- Internal ladder access to the tent.
- Optional Zip integrated annex tent.
- Annex tent provides large living room and additional accommodation.
- Built-in groundsheet on the annex.
- Annex tent/add-on room is rented as an optional extra
- Minimum charge of 4 nights rental
- For rentals longer than 30 nights please send us a quick enquiry
- Available to rent from the Johannesburg branch only
- Please note our offices are open Monday – Friday