RENT a First Ascent Jupiter II Backpack from Go Camp and get loads of adjustable features to suit your level of comfort, storage requirements and convenience for your next multiday hiking adventure…
The Jupiter II hiking and travel backpack offers plenty of adjustable features for a comfortable, fuss-free hiking adventure, wherever you choose and for as long as you want.
A long list of customizable features includes the Jupiter II’s Adjustable Back System (ABS), which allows you to configure it to suit your desired fit. Its 65-litres of storage capacity can be expanded by an additional 10-litres for extra space. It also features a removable lid that can be used as a toiletry bag or medical kit.
The Jupiter II Hiking Backpack is as lightweight as it is durable, thanks to the use of Microtex Core 200D fabric with 1000D adding strength in high wear areas.
- Rain Cover: Yes
- Top Entry: Yes
- Waist Belt: Yes
- Dimensions: 70 x 40 x 28 cm
- Hydration Pack Compatible: Yes
- Trekking Pole Loops: Yes
- Removable lid doubles as a toiletry bag or first aid kit
- Minimum charge of 3 nights rental
- For rentals longer than 30 nights please send us a quick enquiry
- Available to rent from Cape Town & JHB
- Please note our offices are open Monday – Friday