Weighing only 410 grams, our Aero 5.5’s from First Ascent are light to carry, easy to pack, and comfy to sleep on. Rent one from Go Camp for your next multiday hiking adventure…
Just because you’re super tired after a long day of carrying your own gear and hiking doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll fall straight to sleep on just about anything.
During a multi-day hike, your hiking mattress can play a big role in ensuring you get a good night of rest. From the amount of movement it can handle to the amount of insulation it retains, these are just some of the features to consider.
The Aero 5.5’s ‘aero pocket design’ adapts independently around your body shape and movement to increase your chance of a better night of sleep, but is compact and lightweight enough to carry and leave you loads of packing space.
- R-Value of 1.0
- Quick and easy to inflate
- Aero pocket design adapts independently around body shape and movement to ensure a better night’s rest.
- Seal Tec valve to inhibit leaks and unwanted deflation during the night.
- Minimum charge of 3 nights rental
- For rentals longer than 30 nights please send us a quick enquiry
- Available to rent from Cape Town & JHB
- Please note our offices are open Monday – Friday